- A Beginner's Guide to The POHA - Protecting yourself from harassment
- Proceed with caution: Is it enough to merely obey traffic light signals?
- Minimising Loss in Divorce, Annulment, Separation, and Custody Dispute (Part 1)
- Singapore Court of Appeal: Zoom Communications Ltd v Broadcast Solutions Pte Ltd  SGCA 44 To Stay or not to Stay: Whether a Foreign Defendant is Deemed to Have Submitted to the Jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts
- Singapore High Court: Ng Boo Han & Koo Oi Lian Audrey-Ann v Teo Boon Hiang Edward  SGHC 267 Building and Construction Contracts: Airforce Officer Lieutenant Colonel Ng Boo Han Wins Appeal against Neighbour for Renovation Defects
- Singapore High Court: Chu Said Thong and another v Vision Law LLC  SGHC 160 Know Your Seller and Know Your Client: Avoiding Being Defrauded in a Property Transaction
- Attorney-General v Faith Community Baptist Church (CA88/2014; Summons 3016/2014): Singapore Court of Appeal Strikes Out AG’s Appeal
- Singapore High Court: Tan Hup Yuan Patrick v The Griffin Coal Mining Co Pty Ltd (administrators appointed) and others  SGHC 156 Setting Aside a Statutory Demand in Bankruptcy Proceedings: Grounds and Defences
- SHC: Ling Mang Khong Stanley v Teo Chee Siong & Ors (Yeo Boon Hwa, third party)  SGHC 58 Can a Witness be Sued?
- Singapore International Commercial Court: Meaning of a Claim of an International and Commercial Nature, and What Constitutes a Written Jurisdiction Agreement