Daniel graduated with an LLB (Hons) degree from the National University of Singapore in 2015, and was called to the Singapore Bar in 2016. Daniel’s primary area of practice is in Corporate and Commercial Law.
Daniel has assisted on a wide variety of corporate matters such as the drafting and preparation of a scheme of arrangement, shareholders’ agreements, and loan agreements, reviewing and advising on contracts, as well as performing due diligence and capital reduction exercises, among others. Daniel has also assisted on several litigation matters involving contractual disputes and landlord-tenant disputes.
Outside of legal practice, Daniel serves in his church’s youth ministry, and spends his free time reading, listening to music, and watching sports.
Tel: (65) 6298 8388
Fax: (65) 6338 2685
“A lawyer is an agent of reconciliation – he brings people together and brings their objectives together.”
~ Daniel Yeang
- • Drafting and preparing a scheme of arrangement for a listed company
- • Drafting and preparing shareholders’ agreements and subscription agreements for various companies, including a ride-sharing startup
- • Drafting and preparing loan agreements and debentures for a company in the business of short-term financing
- show more...
- • Drafting and issuing letters of demand
- • Drafting pleadings relating to the recovery of goods from a bonded warehouse
- • Drafting pleadings relating to a landlord-tenant dispute
- show more...
- • Member, Law Society of Singapore
- • Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- • 2016 - Advocate & Solicitor, Singapore
- • 2015 - LLB (Hons), National University of Singapore